As is true of most websites, we automatically collect anonymous, aggregated data relating to any visit to this website. For example, this includes browser type, operating system, referring websites, entry and exit pages and search queries. This data cannot be used to identify any individual personally.
In addition, we also collect personal information that you provide to us. This includes:
– Information provided by filling in forms on our website. For instance, name and email address if you choose to sign up to our mailing list.
– Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any other reason.
Use of Information Collected
We use the information collected for a range of purposes relating to our business. These include:
– Improving our website, services and marketing;
– Answering customers’ queries;
– Sending customers’ requested information; and
– Conducting research and analysis.
Sharing of Information Collected
We will not share private information with any third parties other than where we are required to under the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia or if The Insights Project is sold either in part or in entirety to a third party.
Storage of Information Collected
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of the data collected.
Access to Information Collected
We can provide you with access to the information that we hold about you (eg name, email address) upon request. To obtain this information please contact us.